Design is this wonderful and ever-changing thing. It grows, it breathes, and with every passing year, it gets better. Exciting, right? Who wouldn’t want to be a part of that?
I’ve been happily addicted to art & design for 20 years; beginning my career in a round about way as a fashion design drop out. While my Converse All-Stars and graphic tees lack an eye for the runway, I quickly found my design style was best suited for digital endeavors. As recent transplant from Southern California (currently living in Atlanta, Georgia), I dabble in areas that include (but aren’t limited to) strategic thinking, web design, UI UX, information architecture, flat prototypes (with Invision), mobile & responsive frameworks, HTML & CSS (Jr. level), mobile app design and web apps (Facebook).
My Brand Experience includes (but not limited to…)
Why We Should Work Together (because I really like people and...)
• Ability to work seamlessly in a team, with other departments or alone
• My years of experience means that I can hit the ground running
• Extensive understanding of the design process
• Great technical skills (as well as design skills)
• Ability to get the job done with speed and efficiency
• Plays a mean game of air hockey (sorry, I'm completely useless at Ping-Pong)
But don't take my word for it... contact me and find out for yourself.
* Please note that this website was created with Adobe Portfolio.